vendredi 13 avril 2007

Résultats du jour


  • Golovin enchaîne ! 8ème victoire consécutive, elle a éliminé Peng non sans mal : 6/2 4/6 6/3 en 2h00 de jeu et affrontera Safina en quart. La Française mène 3 à 1 dans leur confrontations.

Do you feel tired, you got through last week and now getting this far in the tournament?
TATIANA GOLOVIN:

Yeah. I was really tired the beginning of the week. Now I'm just kind of -- I got going, and today was a tough match mentally, too, because like I said, it was really windy out there, and Ifelt like I should have won the second set. I made a couple of stupid errors, a couple of easy mistakes, which I think is kind of also due to the wind and due to me not being 100 percentphysically right now. I was not really moving that well, but I was glad that mentally I was able to tough it out in the end and that I stayed strong, and I really kind of -- like I went to get that match. You know, I went to go get the points because I knew that every time I stayed back she would kind of come in and make the points. So I really made myself work and made myself win the points, and it's kind of a new level for me because I've never really played that many matches in a row and never that much high of a level, and I've lost to her before on clay, too. So I knew that she could beat me, and like I said, I was really proud of myself that I was holding up.

  • Jankovic et Venus Williams passent.
  • Elimination de Li et Ivanovic et Bammer.
  • Chez les garçons, élimination à Valence du tenant du titre : Gilles Simon.

Aucun commentaire:

Annuaire de blogs
Référencé par Blogtrafic